The Tribune began its illustrious journey in undivided India on February 1881. Over the years it has gathered the trust of north India and has become the top English daily of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh. According to Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) it has a combined circulation of more than 3 Lakhs in the four states. A readership of approximately 7 lakhs has been estimated by the Indian Readership Survey (IRS) making it a fabulous platform for advertising.
You can book classified and display ads in The Tribune for different categories like matrimonials, remembrance, personal, change of name etc. Advertising in The Tribune will give you the following advantages:
• The Tribune has an image of infallibility in the minds of its readers, rendering this quality to the advertisements and brands associated with it.
• It is the top English newspaper in four very populated states of north India.
• The rates of advertising in The Tribune are affordable, in both classified(text & display) and display ad types.
With releaseMyAd now booking ads in The Tribune Newspaper is easy and trouble-free. You can book your advertisements in The Tribune newspaper through 3 simple steps: Select Ad Category, Compose Ad, Select Dates and Make Payments.
You can advertise in The Tribune Newspaper on your specified dates without any confusion because releaseMyAd has incorporated the authorised advertising schedule of The Tribune to give you a hassle-free advertising experience. We also make sure all our payment gateways are secured with SSL encryption.
Book advertisements in The Tribune Newspaper easily with releaseMyAd and get the lowest rates, circulation details, discount prices, combo offers etc. You can use our online portal to book ads in north India’s favourite English daily from any part of the world, anytime you want to.
There are 3 types of ads in The Tribune newspaper which you can book with us:
Text Classified Ads: Text Classified Ads are the most common ads that you will see in the Classified page of The Tribune. Only words form these ads, without any enhancements. They are charged on the number of lines or words they contain.
Display Classified Ads: These are a fusion of display ads and text ads and appear in the Classified page of the newspaper. Display classified ads contains enhancements like fonts, pictures, colours, company logos etc. These are costlier than the Text Classifieds and are priced at per square centimeters.
Display Ads: Creative designers often spend oodles of time in creating these flamboyant newspaper ads. Display ads are priced at per square centimeters and are released on any page of the advertiser’s choice. The most common type of display ads are the Solus Ads, Jacket Ads and Half-Jacket Ads
releaseMyAd is an ad agency with full accreditation from the Indian Newspaper Society(INS).
Our ad booking process is simple and can be explained in the following 3 Steps:
1. First choose your Ad Type (Text Classified or Display Classified or Display Ads) and then the Ad Category.
2. Compose your Ad. You can upload a pre-existing ad at this stage too.
3. Select dates for the release of your ad and make payments using our various online and offline payment options. You can also avail cash collection facility in some specific locations.
Once your payment is cleared we will generate an online invoice for you and mail it.