I do not have the time to go to any agency which will print my ads for me in The Tribune Chandigarh Classified. Please tell me how I can place my ad online through releaseMyAd.

Answer:

What makes our agency so different from others is that we allow them to do all their work from home or office just with a few clicks. Our online booking portal is extremely efficient and we are able to give the best services for booking your ad in The Tribune Chandigarh Classified. The following is the simplest booking procedure you could find in the whole of India:

1. Select your newspaper as The Tribune and select your ad type (Classified Text, Classified Display, Display Ads), such as Matrimonial, Property, Business, etc. Select your city as Chandigarh then.

2. You can then choose amongst the various ad sizes according to your ad type. For example, the minimum size for a Display Ad is 4cm x 4cm.

3. Upload your ad template or the picture that you have for the ad, if any. Write your content. We have a number of sample contents on the same page which you can refer to while doing the composition. The number of lines along with the enhancements also adds to the cost of your ad.

4. Select your final dates for publishing the ad.

5. Make your payment by using online or offline modes of payment such Credit Cards, Cheque, Debit card, NEFT, etc.
Related to: TribuneHow to Book Post date: 03/08/2015 - 10:16AM