I am an astrologer from Delhi. I wish to book an astrology ad in The Tribune to advertise my business. I am not very tech savvy, so can anyone tell me what the simplest way to book an ad is?

Answer:

The internet is a gateway to simplicity. Thanks to releaseMyAd’s online ad booking portal, you can now book your astrology ads tribune newspaper online in hassle free process from the comfort of your home or office. Even if you aren’t tech savvy, all you need to do is follow these instructions:

• Choose Tribune as your platform. When prompted, choose Delhi as your location and Astrology as your category. 

• Then, proceed to compose your ad. You need not be eloquent, you should be straightforward and precise.

• Finally, choose the date when you would like your ad to be published and then clear payment. You can use online or offline methods to pay.

In case of any difficulty, you can mail us at enquiry@releasemyad.com, or call us on 09830629298.

Astrology Ad for Tribune Delhi
Rs.145 /sqcm Book Now

The Tribune (All Editions) Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
The Tribune (All Editions) + Punjabi Tribune + Dainik Tribune (Hindi) Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Dainik Tribune, Delhi, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Punjabi Tribune
The Tribune (All Editions) + Dainik Tribune (Hindi) Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Dainik Tribune, Delhi, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
The Tribune (All Editions) + Punjabi Tribune Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Punjabi Tribune
Related to: Tribune, Astrology, How to Book Post date: 17/10/2015 - 10:46AM