- Top English daily in Chandigarh
- Circulates over 2.5L
- Low ad rates
- Credible newspaper
Select your Category for The Tribune (Main) Classifieds below :
Situation WantedClick here
To RentClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
Public NoticeClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Share Certificate or Documents Lost NoticeClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Entertainment Or Commercial PersonalClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Other Click Here
The Tribune (Main) is circulated around the following locations :
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|The Tribune (Main) Classified||All Days||1 day(s) Prior|
|Ad Categories: Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Public Notice, Obituary, Education etc.|
|Hurry up! Book your Classified ad in The Tribune (Main) today and get special discounts|
Why advertise in The Tribune (Main) Classified?
Before straight away booking classifieds in The Tribune newspaper, note down the benefits of advertising in this daily-
• Wide Circulation and Coverage- This newspaper widely covers various states and union territories including Chandigarh, New Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir. This helps the advertiser to reach to his target market through the medium of classified advertisements.
• Low Budget and Cost-Effective- The Tribune classified advertising is the most cost effective way of advertising. The ad rates begin from Rs. 420 per 15 words. So, if you are looking for a pocket-friendly way of advertising, then this daily is your destination.
• Shortest Deadlines- The Tribune allows advertisers of releaseMyAd to book ads for the next day. So, if you need your ad to be published immediately after booking, call us at 09830629298.
• Exciting Ad Booking Packages- Advertisers who select this newspaper for classified advertising also gets the option of booking ads in Punjabi Tribune and Dainik Tribune along with The Tribune main newspaper.
• Huge Category Options- You can select any suitable category from various options available. Each category of The Tribune newspaper is further divided into subcategories. This makes advertising for specific and subjective.
So, go for The Tribune classifieds and reach every corner of Amritsar, Jalandhar, Dehradun, Bathinda, Shimla, Srinagar and more.
The Tribune (Main) Classified Ad Booking Process
releaseMyAd shall help you to book classified ads in The Tribune newspaper in the easiest way. Book your ad by following the below steps-
• Select a suitable category for your classified ad in The Tribune newspaper
• Select ad type between classified text and classified display
• Select any suitable ad booking package or any specific edition to book your Tribune Classified Ad
• Next, proceed to compose ad or you can upload your own designed matter in case of classified display ads.
• Select a suitable sub-category under the main heading for your classified ad
• Finally, proceed to select the release dates and make payment using any of the various payment modes available with us.
Yes! It is indeed that easy. So, stop waiting and proceed to book Tribune Classified Ads with releaseMyAd immediately!
About The Tribune (Main)
ABOUT The Tribune (Main)
The Tribune is an Indian English- language daily newspaper founded in February 1881. It is one of the leading Indian newspaper with a worldwide circulation. The Tribune features the latest news on national and international news, business, sports, entertainment, finance, health etc. It is a great platform for business and individuals to reach out to their target audience. The Tribune advertisements help in getting the maximum returns on investment. The Tribune is an Indian English- language daily newspaper founded in February 1881. It is one of the leading Indian newspaper with a worldwide circulation. The Tribune features the latest news on national and international news, business, sports, entertainment, finance, health etc. It is a great platform for business and individuals to reach out to their target audience. The Tribune advertisements help in getting the maximum returns on investment.