I made an affidavit from the executive magistrate for the cause of misspelled of my name. How can I publish this notice in The Tribune?

Answer:

We acknowledge your concern. Please know that the category of your ad is Change of Name and this falls under the main category of announcement ads.

You can start with the booking by visiting the Tribune Announcement Ad Rates page. The rates for the main category are also the same as that for the sub-categories. The above page will provide you with all the rates for individual editions as well as the Discount packages.  Choose your preferred choice of edition from here and then proceed to the compose ad step to complete and confirm your booking. From here you just need to follow three simple steps to complete your booking: 1) Compose and Create your ad matter 2) Select the date(s) for the ad to release in the newspaper and finally 3) Select the Payment option by which you wish to make your payment.

You can take a look at the detailed version of the booking process through the Online Booking Tutorial guide on How to Book an Ad through our website. And please also ensure that the ad is booked and payments are cleared at least 2-3 days in advance to the actual day of release.  

Related to: Tribune, Change Of Name, How to Book Post date: 03/07/2014 - 07:05PM